Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 1 2012

January 1:  If I recall correctly Stella and I woke late morning/midday.  Mom baked a yummy apple pie and used up the left over mince pie mix in the left over pastry.  Later that afternoon we went to Point View Park - one of my favorite places.  I don't know what is it with me and hills, but I love being on top of them - and if I can get to the top without walking all the better! =)

Pointing to our house - somewhere near Mt. Wellington

I miss living down the road from this park

Having fun on the trig
We had a lovely walk through the path in the trees.  Because it has been raining so much lately and Woofles is so low to the ground, he got nice and muddy. As we were about to go home - the hill was just so tempting!  I remembered what happened last time I ran down it.  I was wearing light green pants and they came home full of brown specks of mud.  I brushed that thought aside and ran down anyway. Well - it was a repeat experience!  It was the 2nd time I had to change that day!  I messed brunch down my shirt earlier!  Anyway - after having fun getting muddy, we went home and cleaned up - Woofles included!

No comments:

Post a Comment